Today, I am sharing my TPT product "Centers, Stations, Tubs, and More!"
I created this to use in my classroom because the visual rotation system I used for centers last year drove me crazy. I wanted something that would be a pleasant, but efficient tool for my classroom this year.
For my classroom, I used the materials in this center pack, as well as a couple of additional materials, such as burlap ribbon (from Hobby Lobby) and plastic magnetic pockets (from Dollar Tree) to create this organization system:
This packet contains stylish labels to help you organize and manage your learning centers, math tubs, literacy stations, and more! In all, this product includes 40 labels/signs for your classroom.
* Generic Signs of various designs for: Stations, Centers, Math Tubs
* 10 literacy center labels with generic small group or independent activities. These center labels include, but are not limited to: Word Work, Guided Reading, Write About Reading, Shared Writing, Reading, Writing, Computer, and Desk Work. Here's an example:
* 6 corresponding blank literacy center labels, which can be formatted to fit your needs
* 5 numbered group labels, as well as 3 corresponding blank labels, which can be formatted to fit your needs
* 6 numbered math tub labels, as well as 2 corresponding blank labels, which can be formatted to fit your needs
* 3 "I Can" posters with blank space for learning goals
I really like the "I can" posters. I plan to laminate them so I can use dry-erase markers to write the skills for each center. That makes it easy to change the skills from week to week.
So, if this product looks appealing to you, please feel free to enter the giveaway! Simply choose any of the Rafflecopter options below to enter! This giveaway will be available through Friday August 2nd, and a winner will be announced on Saturday August 3!
a Rafflecopter giveaway